when you're 100% sure that an online business (coaching, freelancing, or selling information products) is your thing and you're ready to . . .
GET YOUR FIRST SALE ALREADY
THEN THIS COURSE AND ITS 2 GUIDED 30-DAY CHALLENGES ARE YOUR NEW BEST FRIENDS
What is Get Your First Sale Already?
An online course with multiple tutorials, case studies, docs, resources, and checklists, plus 7 action-packed virtual workshops and 2 guided
30-day challenges all designed to help you get your first (or next) sale online.
And yes, it's all delivered in an easy-to-follow format. In fact, Get Your First Sale Already is structured as 7 modules that you can complete in 1 - 4 weeks (or more), then 2 epic 30-day challenges (for getting your first few sales and for building your content library the right way) that you can choose to spread out or do at the same time. Either way, you keep lifetime access to all the workshops, challenge materials, course bonuses, and case study resources inside the program.
Of course there's also the active, intimate group of a few hundred online entrepreneurs working on similar goals. So that's epic.
Let's talk about the 2 challenges first, eh?
The 30-Day First Sale Challenge
Starting on April 1, 2017, each day for 30 days straight you will receive one simple idea that you can execute on to get the first few sales of your information product, coaching package, or freelance service.
All you need is:
- an Internet connection and device to connect with once a day
- a personal Facebook account
- an email address
- a landing page or website (which you can make between now and our start date using the tutorials and ideas in the Get Your First Sale Already course)
- a willingness to try new things
- a desire to win at life
I will be sharing some of the methods I have used to get clients for my writing services, my web design business, and various information businesses. This will be full of tips you can implement even without an email list.
The 30-Day Content Library Challenge
After you choose one of the content models shared in our class, you'll be ready to get started actually creating that content. Starting on April 1, 2017, each day for 30 days straight you will receive one simple instruction or prompt that helps you create an epic library of hand crafted or curated content.
All you need is:
- an Internet connection
- a device that allows you to create and edit the types of content you want to build your library with
- a willingness to try new things and receive feedback (if you so desire)
- a sense of greatness in your heart
This challenge will provide you with tons of examples from different industries and different content models. I have also weaved in my tips from building up content libraries in multiple industries.
And now for a little more about the 7 course modules and materials.
module 1: select and build Your Business Model
In addition to the recorded, edited workshop on choosing your business model from First Sale School (described to the right), you will receive:
- immediate access to a form you can submit to enter to be used as an example (meaning, I will build your business model for you and share it with you and our course members--note: not everyone who submits will get a model built by me, but the course is structured so that you will be able to build your own like a pro)
- access on April 8 to recordings of 5 example business model breakdowns (ex: how can a virtual assistant monetize their business wisely? what options do coaches and consultants have other than one-on-one work? what's a good mix/breakdown of products?)
- access on March 25 to a full set of worksheets and resources for building your business model (your planning pyramid plus a list of all the types of content and products you can fill your model with)
You have the option of attending Choose Your Business Model live (on Saturday, March 25 at 2 p.m. Central--it's a virtual workshop you can watch on your computer), or waiting for the edited recording to be released in your course dashboard 3 days later. It covers:
- the power of the Product Pyramid™ (it's a system that is basically like having the cheat codes to building a business model that works) that I've tested and tweaked for a few years now
- how to set yourself up for success (which, big surprise here, is definitely not putting all your eggs in one basket when you're first starting out--or, ever)
- how to remain focused enough to create products that rock and shape your industry without losing your mind
- the one change I made in my business model (when I had a much smaller audience) that started bringing in an extra five figures each month
Module 2: Choose Your content Model and create your content
Not only will you have the option to attend a live session (on Sunday March 26 at 2 p.m. Central) or get a recording of First Sale School's life-changing workshop on this topic (yes, I'm dramatic, but yes, it's real) that covers:
- the 4 content models you can tie in with your chosen business model for epic impact, whether you're providing services, creating online events and courses, or publishing your own books
- how to choose the types of content you actually like to make, and not what you feel you have to create, in order to fill your content library and attract clients
But, you will also have:
- immediate access to a lesson, workbook, and example video designed to help you create your first audience-building challenge in your niche
- access on March 26 to a form you can submit to enter to have me personally write one of your foundational content pieces for you (note: I will select one person on March 29, so not everyone who enters will receive this)
- and of course, immediate access to our private Facebook group where you can come ask for feedback (from other members and from me), provide suggestions, and socialize with your new human friends
As a part of joining Get Your First Sale Already today you will receive immediate access to:
- my 63-page case study and eBook on my first ever course launch (for $1350 in profit)
- case study supplementals (swipe files, exact email examples, and more)
This guide contains (quite literally) everything I could remember and research about my first ever paid online course launch. It's a wealth of information that I hope you enjoy. Its sections include:
1. Snapshots of My Product and Business (at the time--April 2014)
2. Building an Engaged Audience
3. Deciding on the Product
4. Planning the Product
5. Creating the Product
6. Launching and Promoting the Product
7. Selling the Product
8. Managing the Product
9. Expanding and Moving Beyond the Product
10. Top 10 Things I'd Do Differently
module 3: Choose your launch model and create your mvp (minimum viAble product)
After the First Sale School Workshop (on March 27 at 9 p.m. Central) you will not only know what product or service you want to sell, but you will know how to decide whether you should put up a preliminary sales page and then create a "beta" (rough draft) version of your product when people start to buy it, or if you should get some solid content in place while you work on your idea and build an audience so that when you release a polished product, there are people eagerly waiting to purchase it.
But, in addition to the live workshop and a recording of all the info, you will also receive exclusive access (on March 28) to:
- a checklist for the MVP version of selling a course (with actual examples--like the one to the left)
- a checklist for the MVP version of selling a book (that you haven't even written yet)
- a checklist for the MVP version of a coaching package
- the checklist for an MVP version of freelance services
- a checklist for the MVP version of an online/offline event you want to host
Oh, and continue reading below for a special surprise resource.
module 4: sales page + Landing page school (design + content)
Ahhhh, landing pages and sales pages. While it's completely understandable if you disdain them, in our live workshop (on March 28 at 2 p.m. Central) or in the full recording you receive afterward, I will show you:
- how to use various tools at different price points to set up opt-in pages, landing pages, and sales pages for multiple types of items
- the ways that I create them (and the simple guidelines I follow) to make them attractive and enjoyable to create
In addition to the workshop training, you will receive:
- immediate access to a 12-minute video tutorial on creating a book landing page for free
- access on March 28 to a video tutorial on creating an opt-in page in Squarespace
- access on March 28 to a video tutorial on creating 4 types of content mockups that will help your sales page stand out and convert
Module 5: Create a website that connects
It's honestly not enough to just build a nice-looking website in 2017.
You have to also make sure you're building a site that complements your business model, your content model, your launch model, your audience-building strategies, AND the needs, thoughts, and desires of the person you are trying to reach with your site and products. That sounds like a lot, yes?
I won't lie. It is. But it can be made simple, and the live First Sale School session on this topic (that you can watch in real time on Wednesday, March 29 at 2 p.m. Central OR access the full recording of as a Get Your First Sale Already member) will help you see the elements/pages/etc. that fit better for a coach vs. a freelancer vs. an infopreneur. Even if you already have an epic website, this session will reveal some new ways to connect to your people more and sell more with it.
In addition to this First Sale School training, you will be able to enter to get your entire website made by me (including all the copy) if you're running a freelance, coaching, or information business. This form will be available on March 29, and I will select one person to create a website for on March 31.
module 6: how to build your list (and audience) the right way
In this epic live session (on March 30 at 9 p.m. Central--but you get lifetime access to the recording as a Get Your First Sale Already member), we will cover 1 core strategy and 4 power methods to build your email list in the next 30 days and beyond.
And unlike information/trainings that only share methods completely unrelated to, or unrealistic for, your niche, I'm going to talk with you about what I've done in the past to, yes, help me grow to my first 40,000 subscribers with one brand, but also the methods that have recently helped me get my first 50 subscribers with a completely different brand in just a few weeks. . . without using my current connections. Like case studies? Don't miss this session.
Oh, and if you like EXACT tutorials and walkthroughs, you're in for a treat. As a part of Get Your First Sale Already, you will receive access (on April 1) to a video that takes you through the full setup of a powerful email platform capable of automations and advanced features . . . for free. This software offers a free plan that is incomparable to the free options with other email providers. And yes, it's a software program I personally use for one of my businesses.
module 7: Create your proof model (the right way)
This is likely the most valuable training of the course, and as a Get Your First Sale Already member, you not only get access to the training (described briefly to the right), but you will get access (on April 1) to 5 proof "formulas" you can use to increase your connections and conversions:
- on social media
- within your content
- on your website
- in pitches you send to influencers and brands
- through search engine traffic
This is one of the most valuable resources I've ever put together and these formulas will provide clarity for so many of your content and sales decisions.
Want to hear about what we're covering in the live March 31 (at 2 p.m. Central) workshop that you get lifetime access to?
Maybe you've heard the term "social proof" in relation to the "clout" or followers (or people saying nice things about us) we need to operate a super profitable business . . . but that is actually just a single sub-category of 1 type of proof out of the 5 most important ones for online business owners like you and me.
In this session I will show you the 5 types of proof and their applications on your website, sales pages, content, and more.
HEllo THERE, HUMAN. WANT TO KNOW WHo get your first sale already is best for and who your guide is?
Hey, I'm Regina of byRegina.com, and I've been a freelance writer + designer, book publisher, plus course and event creator (online and in person) for the last 9+ years. I have created a full-time income out of many of my passions, and I've since taught people how to do the same in niches varying from poker and law, to nutrition and social media.
I love the new world of possibility that the web brings for business owners (self-publishing courses, hosting events, writing books, creating products without carrying inventory, freelancing, coaching, and more) and I'm passionate about sharing it with you whether you want to coach people through life transitions, teach pottery making, or help people train their own dogs at home.
Whatever you're passionate about, I want to make it easier for you to monetize it online . . . and either the 7 free First Sale School live trainings (that you have to attend live to access for free) or the more full Get Your First Sale Already program (described on the page above) are my ways to help get the creative juices flowing and start you on the path to your first (or next) sale.
GYFSA is for you if:
- you are already sure that you want to operate an online business but you are stuck on how to get your first sales running in
- you want to offer freelance services, coaching or consulting services, or you want to make money from online courses, events, or books you write
- you won't be able to attend all the First Sale School lessons live but know you really want the trainings
If you can't already tell from the course description above, this program and these challenges are packed with the actual actions you need to take, and not a bunch of fancy words and fluffy ideas.
Credentials, you ask? Well, I went to business school, have managed several businesses, have owned like 12 businesses, have written for sites like Entrepreneur.com and USAToday.com, have taught over 13,000 students in my online courses (in the last year) and tens of thousands of people in live online workshops, and I'm a former national champion in figure skating. That's all I got, friend. You will be able to get "all up in my business" (literally) in Get Your First Sale Already and ask me any questions you'd like on income, business models, and more..
Oh, did I mention? I love the trees, so . . .
Three things to understand before you buy:
This course is priced so low today because I want it to be affordable for anyone who really wants the experience and materials, but is on a tight budget. This program is designed to help you start selling so that you'll have even more to invest in your business in the future.
The price for Get Your First Sale Already is going up $30 each day until it reaches its $349 price. Why? This is my "humanized" way of getting it up to its true value but still giving people time to purchase it at its lower prices.
Due to the live nature of some of these course materials, and the human-state of your guide (me! Regina), you may notice a short delay on the delivery timeframe of the materials listed above that don't have "immediate access" next to them. That said, I will deliver what I've promised here, and you should only see a delay of 1 - 3 days on certain materials, if any delay at all. Thank you for understanding.